2445 S. Delsea Drive, Vineland, NJ 08360
Inspira LIFE Program
At Inspira LIFE, we treat your loved ones like family.
We understand that as caregivers you have a lot of health care options out there. Here’s why Inspira LIFE is right for you and your family.
What is the LIFE Program?
The Inspira LIFE program enables seniors to live independently and safely in the comfort of their homes while being closely monitored by a team of health care professionals.
Inspira LIFE is an innovative and comprehensive program now available to older adults and their families in our community. LIFE stands for Living Independently For Elders and currently serves all of Cumberland County and parts of Salem and Gloucester counties. Inspira LIFE is one of only four programs in the state of New Jersey. This program provides all-inclusive care to eligible participants 55 years and older that meet a nursing home level of care.
Inspira LIFE Participant’s Eligible Services Include:
- LIFE Center services (meals, exercise and fun activities)
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Hearing care, including hearing aids
- Medical and specialty care, including a doctor who knows elder care
- Drug coverage (including over the counter drugs)
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Help with meals and nutrition
- Occupational and physical therapies and equipment
- Support for caregivers and family members
- Home and personal care
- Mental health services
- End-of-life care
- Hospital and nursing home stays
- Services such as lab work, X-rays and surgery
- 24-hour access to our care team
Other than emergency care, all services must be authorized by the care team. A provider within the LIFE network must deliver these services. Participants may be personally liable for the cost of unauthorized or out of network services.
Our Success Stories
How to Enroll
It’s easy! Our Enrollment Specialist will meet with you and your family to go over the program in detail. We guide you step-by-step through the application process and complete the paperwork for you.
We will do an assessment of your eligibility and schedule a visit to the LIFE center and a meeting with our integrated health care team. You will receive a medical evaluation and a customized plan of care just for you.
Who Is Eligible?
You are eligible for the LIFE program if you are:
- 55 years or older
- Live in our service area in the following zip codes: 08314, 08348, 08312, 08316, 08349, 08322, 08321, 08352, 08343, 08323, 08353, 08344, 08324, 08360, 08098, 08327, 08361, 08318, 08328, 08028, 08302, 08329, 08062, 08311, 08332, 08071, 08345, 08094
- If you meet a nursing home level of care
- A nursing home level of care means that you meet the state requirements for assistance with ADLs (activities of daily living) such as bathing, dressing, feeding, toileting or IADLs (instrumental activities of daily living) such as housework, managing money, transportation, taking medication
- Can live safely in your home with the services we provide
Benefits of the LIFE Program
- Caregivers and family members can rest assured that their loved ones are being cared for
- LIFE participants have access to health care support 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Relief for caregivers and family members
- Elders stay in control of their lives and are able to continue to live safely in their homes
- No more doctor co-pays
- Transportation is included with the LIFE program
Who Pays for LIFE?
LIFE enrolls participants who have Medicare, Medicaid or opt to pay privately. There are no out-of-pocket charges if participants qualify for both Medicare and Medicaid or Medicaid only. For participants who do not qualify for Medicaid, there is a flat monthly fee. For services to be covered, participants must follow the care plan approved by the care team. Each individual care plan is developed through a partnership with the participant, their caregivers and families, along with the health care team. Participants may be liable for unauthorized services. Call our LIFE enrollment specialist at 855-295-LIFE (5433) to learn more.
Why Choose Inspira for Senior Health Care
There is nothing more important than choosing quality medical care for you and your family. At Inspira, we embrace the Patient-Centered Medical Home approach to providing total health care. That means we partner with you and your family to understand your needs, culture, values and preferences. Our team-based approach, led by your doctor, makes it easier for you to get the care, information and assistance you need.
Inspira LIFE Center
The Insira LIFE Center is one location where doctors, nurses and other health care professionals can deliver treatment and monitor changes in an individual’s health in one convenient location.