The goal of our rehabilitation services program is to provide quality care to patients in a comfortable setting so they achieve their highest level of function possible.
Our Approach to Rehabilitation Services
All the members of Inspira's Rehab team share a goal: to help patients attain the highest level of functioning possible. Whether you are suffering with carpal tunnel syndrome, recovering from a back or neck injury or looking for a speech therapist, our expert team of physical, occupational and speech therapists, audiologists and therapist assistants will help you achieve your maximum potential.
Some of Inspira’s personalized Physical Therapy Rehabilitation programs include:
- Vestibular therapy
- Balance therapy
- Post concussion therapy
- Joint/muscle injuries
- Sports injuries including ACL rehab
- Neck/back injuries
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Pelvic floor rehab
- Joint replacement therapy
- Lymphedema therapy
Your physical therapist will use some of the following techniques to help you achieve your goals and regain function:
- Range of motion exercises
- Strengthening exercises
- Manual therapy techniques
- Function based activities
- Physical agent modalities (heat, cold, etc.)
- Work or sports simulation tasks
- Balance and coordination activities
- Scar management
- Home exercise program
What to Know Before Your First Visit
It’s normal not to know what to expect when you start a rehabilitation program. Here are some tips for your first visit.
- Please bring your physician’s prescription for therapy if requested, a picture ID, your insurance card(s) and a list of your prescribed medications.
- Please dress in a manner that will provide you comfort during your evaluation. For example, if you are being seen for a knee injury, please bring a pair of shorts, sweat pants, etc. Appropriate T-shirts and sweatpants provide comfortable attire for your first visit.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to fill out required paperwork in our office.
- Please complete the following forms if applicable before your first visit: