509 North Broad Street, Suite 104, Woodbury, NJ 08096
Computerized Tomography (CT) Scan
CT scans help doctors view cross-sections of the body to quickly diagnose illnesses.
Computerized tomography, also known as a CT scan, allows physicians to see cross-sectional images of your body. Those images––often called “slices”––are created from a combination of X-rays and computer technology.
What to Expect When During a CT Scan
Before the CT scan, an Inspira technologist will ask you several questions about your medical history. That information will also be made available to the Inspira radiologist who will interpret your exam, so they have a comprehensive understanding of your health.
Inspira technologists will perform a CT scan to take highly detailed images of various parts of the body to diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions, including:
- Abdomen and pelvis: To check for appendicitis, cancer, trauma or kidney stones.
- Brain: To check for bleeding, tumors, blood clots or signs of stroke.
- Chest: To check for a mass, pneumonia, trauma or even a collapsed lung.
- Extremities: To check for bone abnormalities and infections.
- Soft tissue in the neck: To check for lump or mass.
- Spine: To check for a herniated disc, trauma, or arm or leg numbness and weakness.
Why Choose Inspira for CT Scans
Inspira Imaging Centers make up the largest network of imaging services in South Jersey with convenient locations right in your neighborhood.
The American College of Radiology has accredited Inspira Imaging Centers in CT, MRI, PET/CT, nuclear medicine, mammography and ultrasound. In addition, Inspira Medical Center Vineland is a designated Breast Imaging Center of Excellence.
Our technologists produce high-quality images that provide your physician with vital information to accurately diagnose and treat you.
Inspira Imaging Center Locations
Inspira offers CT scans at conveniently located Imaging Centers across South Jersey.