With November in full swing, and the holiday on the horizon, we are reminded that the first Tuesday after Thanksgiving, this year December 1, has traditionally been set as the National Day of Giving. Except, this year has been like no other.Read More
About IMPACT Child Care Program
Look inside our beautifully renovated space! The IMPACT Child Care Program provides a safe, creative, stimulating, and caring environment that promotes self-esteem, sound character, responsibility, and respect for diversity. Families will take comfort in knowing that their child will receive quality care from caring and nurturing staff
Our Child Care Program
- Licensed Child Care Center through the NJ Department of Children and Families.
- Enrolling children ages 6 weeks - 5 years.
- Accepting all child care subsidies.
- No residency requirements.
- Open to all families on a first come, first serve basis.
We provide a curriculum that is stimulating emotionally, physically, socially, and cognitively. Learning is a fun and natural process for children when they are provided with the opportunities and experiences to learn through play.
We welcome and encourage parents to participate in ways that are meaningful to you and the caregivers. IMPACT has an open door policy and families are invited to stop by and visit. We work to partner with parents so that each child will benefit during these very important early learning years.
Our mission is to ensure a safe, creative, stimulating, and caring environment.
“IMPACT was the best decision we made for our children.” – JO
“Thank you for making IMPACT one of the top child care facilities in South Jersey.” – TS
“I am so thankful we were able to be a part of the IMPACT family.” – CD
“What wonderful, loving, caring staff you have at the IMPACT Program.” – CD
Our State Of The Art Facility Offers
- Qualified staff
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Building security
- Fully renovated space within the past six years
- Beautiful large classrooms with age appropriate furniture, learning centers, toys and equipment
- On-site nurse practitioner
- Low staff-to-child ratios
- Large wood floor gymnasium
- Low staff turnover
- Family events
- Reasonable tuition rates